- New - Digital Accessibility Office Hours - Virtual office hours to ask DAO staff your technical accessibility questions.
- Testing - Accessibility testing for digital environments and materials and follow-up consultations
- Training - One-on-one consultations and group training is available to all CU Boulder staff, faculty, and students.
- Procurement - Procure accessible and secure technology by requesting a procurement review for your purchase.
- Captioning - Request captioning for your videos and learn how to create captions yourself.
- SensusAccess - A web-based tool that converts digital documents alternative formats and can improve document accessibility. (Requires Identikey login)
- Accessibility Issues Database (offline till 2022 for maintenance) - Collection of specific accessibility issues with references to accessibility standards.
- Lived Experience Research - Multi-year ethnographic study based on in-depth interviews with students, faculty and staff.