CMCI has 20 summer scholarships ($500 each) available for undergraduate students.
How to register for Summer Session
Summer can be a great time to make progress toward your degree. Summer Session offerings for 2021 are now available to view in class search. Enrollment for summer registration is happening now!
Students with a cumulative GPA of 3.25 or higher who are enrolled in summer sessions A, B, C, D or Augmester for six or more total credits—at least three credits of which must be within CMCI—are eligible to apply. Academic achievement and financial need will be considered in awarding these scholarships. The application deadline is May 15, 2021.
Follow the steps below to complete the application, it will only take a few minutes.
- Access the general application by logging into Buff Portal.
- Complete and submit the general application (estimated time to complete: 10 minutes)
- If you already submitted the general application this year, skip this step
- Only do the required questions
- Then complete & submit the "CMCI Summer Scholarship" (5 minutes)
Need assistance? Reach out to Jill Jones, assistant dean of student experience.