CMCI’s first year doesn’t just mark the beginning of a new college.
It represents the start of an entirely new era. Your financial contribution will help us serve students and faculty as they set a new standard for education and scholarship in communication, media and information.
Here’s how you can help:
- Scholarships that allow us educate the best and brightest students, regardless of backgrounds or circumstances
- The CMCI Technology Fund, which will create laboratories to further interdisciplinary collaboration
- The Dean’s Fund which will provide the budget flexibility to pounce on new educational opportunities in a fast-changing environment
- Faculty research and development funds to help expand on the excellence and impact of this critical group of educators, researchers and practitioners
- Capital enhancement dollars to optimize our existing facilities for a transformed curricular environment, and ultimately to build a new physical foundation for a new communications era
You may also want to consider creating a named endowment.
Endowments are gifts that keep on giving and a wonderful way for you to leave a legacy. The funds are permanently invested by the University of Colorado Foundation, generating interest that is used for the purpose you choose to support—scholarships, graduate fellowships, research, libraries, lectureships, programs and much more. A portion of the interest income is reinvested in the endowment’s principal each year, enabling it to grow and provide a long-enduring stream of income.
Make your gift today!