Undocumented students have a variety of options for Financial Aid.
- Guidance is provided by the Office of Financial Aid. For more information, call 303-492-5091.
Financial Aid Opportunities
- ASSET students are potentially eligible for state and institutional financial aid through the CASFA Financial Aid Application, as well as support through the College Opportunity Fund for qualified students.
- Financial support is available to ASSET/DACA students experiencing a financial hardship through the Student Relief Fund. This fund can also be used to help DACA students with their renewal fee.
- See our Legal Assistance page for more information on DACA application support resources.
- Students with DACA can also pursue on campus work opportunities, including ones funding with state (not federal) work study. View career services resources on our Student Support page.
Don’t forget about scholarships! Institutional and private scholarships can be an excellent way for undocumented students to get further financial support for college.
Additional CU Boulder and non-CU Boulder financial support opportunities include but are not limited to: