The Basic Needs Center’s mobile food pantries are free and open to CU Boulder students, faculty and staff, as well as community members of Boulder and Broomfield Counties. Attendees may receive up to 30 pounds of food in multiple boxes.
Fall 2023 dates:
Spring 2024 dates:
Summer 2024 dates:
All spring and summer 2024 mobile food pantries will take place at St. Aidan's Episcopal Church at 2 p.m.
Instructions for attendees
Registration is required.
- To sign up for a mobile food pantry:
- Visit the Mobile Food Pantry page on GivePulse.
- Click “ Join.”
- CU Boulder affiliates (students, staff, faculty): Select “Log in via Colorado” to sign in using your IdentiKey and password.
Non-CU affiliates (community members): Select “Click for more options” to sign in with an existing account, or “Sign Up” to create a new account.
- Complete the membership form. You must complete this form in order to register for a mobile food pantry.
- Once the form is complete, click “Events” to see the list of upcoming dates. Register for each event you would like to attend.
Attendees will receive multiple boxes of food, including dairy, meat and fresh produce. Attendees will need to be able to carry 30 pounds of food in multiple boxes. Please bring several reusable bags or a way to carry items easily. If you are not feeling well or have any symptoms of illness, please stay home and send someone else to pick up food for you. Food will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis, while supplies last.
Volunteer at our mobile food pantry events
Sign up here to volunteer at the mobile food pantry.
Reach out to us via email at email@example.com.