Biostatistics and Informatics Colorado School of Public Health
Room W3133, Building 500
Anschutz Medical Campus
- PhD in Statistics, University of California Berkeley, 2003
- MA in Statistics, University of California Berkeley, 1999
- BS in Applied Mathematics, University of California Los Angeles, 1997
Development and application of statistical methods for analyzing high throughput omics data.
- NIH/NIAAA R01 AA021131 (9/13 - 8/18, Role: PI) Genome-wide Identification of miRNAs Associated with Alcoholism Endophenotypes.
- NIH/NIDDK R01 DK100340 (7/14-6/18, Role: multi-PI with D. Dabelea, I. Yang) Epigenetic Marks of in utero Exposure to Gestational Diabetes
- NIH/NHLBI R21 HL140376 (9/17-8/19, Role: multi-PI with R. Bowler, F. Banaei-Kashani) Omics Data Integration to Identify Disease Pathways in COPD