Campus is situated in the heart of Boulder.
Pearl Street is one of many attractions.
The view of the Flatirons is stunning.
Boulder was rated the happiest city in North America by National Geographic for good reason! Located at the base of the Rocky Mountain foothills, Boulder offers an exuberant and culturally-enriched lifestyle for all of its residents.
Adventures Await in Boulder
Looking to get outside and get active? Boulder has you covered! From the nearby Flatirons to the babbling Boulder Creek to the network of bike paths, exercising couldn't be easier OR more fun!
- Check out all of the trailheads in Boulder on the Open Space and Mountain Parks website.
- TripAdvisor has its own list of the top outdoor activities in Boulder.
- Eldora is a nearby ski resort popular with many Boulder residents.
Explore All the City Has to Offer
Of course, we all need tome time to rewind and relax, and Boulder is perfect for doing so. From art museums to restraunts with great happy hours to nearby breweries, it's impossible to be bored in Boulder.
- Here's a great list of Boulder's many museums.
- Make sure to grab a bite to eat on Pearl Street, Boulder's outdoor walking mall.
- Hop on a bike and try a number of great breweries via the Boulder Beer Trail.
Join us in Boulder!
Residents of Boulder also enjoy 300 days of sunshine, a focus on the environment and sustainability, a nationally recognized high quality of life, and strong education system.
All in all, there's no place better to live than Boulder! Why not join us in the happiest city in North America?