All CU Boulder educators, including tenured and tenure-track faculty, instructors of all ranks, and graduate student instructors, are welcome to schedule a teaching consultation. Work one-on-one with a CTL staff member to discuss any aspect of your teaching, large or small.
Consultation topics can include:
- Adapting to remote or hybrid modalities
- Increasing student engagement and building community in classes of all size, including large lectures
- Equitable and culturally responsive teaching
- Designing or redesigning a course; syllabus considerations
- Assessment and grading or ungrading strategies, including design and implementation of rubrics
- Incorporating innovative teaching strategies or particular instructional technologies
- Discussing CTL programming and certificates
- Class observations, with or without student feedback (if you are a graduate student teacher looking to complete a VTC, please contact your current departmental Lead)
… and absolutely anything else relating to your teaching!
Fill out the form below, and a CTL staff member will be in touch to schedule a free, confidential consultation with you. We’re never too busy to meet at any time of year!