|Oct. 13, 2020
- Edward Lau (CU Anschutz): "Mapping the cardiac secretome using human iPSC models"
- Eyal Karzbrun (University of California Santa Barbara): "Human organoids on-a-chip as a model system for neural tube morphogenesis"
- Kimberly Metzler (Allen Institute): "The Allen Cell collection and more"
|Sept. 8, 2020
- Matthew Taylor (CU Anschutz): "Searching for common biological themes in uncommon (rare) disorders"
- Alexandra Whiteley (CU Boulder): "Using induced neurons to probe protein homeostasis in ALS"
- Amanda Haupt (Horizon Discovery): "Sneak Peek: Horizon Discovery CRISPRi Tools in hiPSCs"
|April 14, 2020
- Teisha Rowland and Gabrijela Dumbović (CU Boulder): "Telomerase in iPSCs vs. cancer cells: Single-cell imaging reveals unexpected heterogeneity in TERT expression across cancer cell lines"
- Lily Nguyen (CU Boulder): "Investigating the effects of compromised mitochondrial fatty acid synthesis on epidermal and hair follicle differentiation."
- Brett Peterson (STEMCELL Technologies): "The importance of cell quality in hPSC cultures"
|March 10, 2020
- Chris Phiel (CU Denver): "Connecting stem cell pluripotency, Gsk-3, and RNA methylation"
- Matthew Seedfeld (CU Anschutz): “Translating Cell Therapy Products into Clinical Trials through the Gates Biomanufacturing Facility”
- Ali Shilleh (CU Anschutz): "Determining the fate of stem cell-derived pancreatic β-like cells upon transplantation using genetic lineage tracing"
|Feb. 11, 2020
- Stephan Ramos (CU Anschutz): "Developing a functional patient-specific thymus in vitro"
- Huili Li (CU Boulder): "Human iPSC-derived neural tubulogenesis"
- Roberto Castro Gutierrez (CU Anschutz): "Protecting stem cell-derived insulin-producing cells from an immune attack"
|Jan. 14, 2020
- S. Patrick McGrath (CU Anschutz): "Stem Cell Biobank and Disease Modeling Core: Shared resources for the reprogramming, modification, and application of iPSCs"
- Alison Swearingen (CU Boulder): "Histone modifications in trophoblast stem cell fate changes"
- Jeffrey Jacot (CU Anschutz): "Cardiac tissue engineering for correction of structural heart defects"
|Dec. 10, 2019
- Kristen Boyle (CU Anschutz): "Umbilical cord-derived mesenchymal stem cells characterize phenotypes of infants born to mothers with obesity"
- Lee Niswander (CU Boulder): "Using iPSCs to understand human neural tube defects"
- Adam Heck (Colorado State University): "Mutual regulation of the RNA-binding protein PCBP2 and endogenous retroviruses in iPSCs"
|Nov. 12, 2019
- Teisha Rowland (CU Boulder) and Peter Dempsey (CU Anschutz): "New shared iPSC resources at CU Boulder and CU Anschutz"
- Justin Brumbaugh (CU Boulder): "The role of individual histone modifications in development and homeostasis"
- Holger Russ (CU Anschutz): "Maturation of human stem cell derived pancreatic beta cells"