The Stem Cell Research and Technology Resource Center organizes a monthly stem cell seminar series, the Stem Cell and Organoids Research Exchange (SCORE) seminar series. The SCORE seminar series is for CU Boulder and CU Anschutz investigators, and other stem cell researchers from the local Colorado stem cell community, to share their research and encourage networking and collaborations. Attend the seminars in person or join remotely via Zoom.
|Jan. 14, 2020
- Sean (Patrick) McGrath (CU Anschutz): TBD
- Alison Swearingen (CU Boulder): TBD
- Jeffrey Jacot (CU Anschutz): TBD
|Feb. 11, 2020
- Stephan Ramos (CU Anschutz): TBD
- Huili Li (CU Boulder): TBD
- Roberto Castro Gutierrez (CU Anschutz): TBD
|March 10, 2020
- Chris Phiel (CU Denver): TBD
|April 14, 2020
|Dec. 10, 2019
- Kristen Boyle (CU Anschutz): "Umbilical cord-derived mesenchymal stem cells characterize phenotypes of infants born to mothers with obesity"
- Lee Niswander (CU Boulder): "Using iPSCs to understand human neural tube defects"
- Adam Heck (Colorado State University): "Mutual regulation of the RNA-binding protein PCBP2 and endogenous retroviruses in iPSCs"
|Nov. 12, 2019
- Teisha Rowland (CU Boulder) and Peter Dempsey (CU Anschutz): "New shared iPSC resources at CU Boulder and CU Anschutz"
- Justin Brumbaugh (CU Boulder): "The role of individual histone modifications in development and homeostasis"
- Holger Russ (CU Anschutz): "Maturation of human stem cell derived pancreatic beta cells"
Please contact the Center if you would like to be included on the seminar series mailing list or are interested in giving a presentation.