The Mortenson Center seeks to examine the role and ultimately the impact of engineers in global development. Together, engineers can work alongside countries, communities and other professionals to elevate all people, and their environment, as Global Engineers.
We are looking for students who:
- Want to be part of building a community in which students work together and support each other as well-rounded individuals,
- Want more from their education than technical skills,
- Care more about having real global impact than meeting minimum requirements,
- Want to work alongside countries, communities and other professionals to identify and dismantle the underlying causes of persistent global poverty and to build resilience, and
- Are interested in cultural and linguistic programming and community.