ALTEC is hiring a Videography Intern to assist in the creation and development of video assets for use in collateral and marketing material for ALTEC and other affiliated stakeholders. The designated student videographer, under the supervision of ALTEC’s Marketing Manager, will work both independently as well as with internal staff (professional and student staff) workers on the team on collaborative design-content marketing projects that further the ALTEC brand.
- Assisting in shooting/capturing of video footage (including event capture, interviews, b-roll),
- Editing and creating video animations (motion graphics) for social media and digital content assets.
- Clean and modern editing skills
- Other tasks as assigned
- Proficient in the most current version of Adobe Creative Suite (especially Premiere Pro, After Effects, and PhotoShop) and/or strong skills in DaVinci Resolve
- Previous experience with video capture and editing required
- Functional familiarity and experience with modern video cameras, electronics, as well as other related technologies (ex. DSLR, Media Management, codecs, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have continual attention-to-detail to all projects while establishing priorities and meeting deadlines
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to man- age multiple competing tasks and demands
- The ability to work independently and/or with a team and prioritize several projects at once
- Positive, easy-going, yet hard-working attitude
Please submit the following application materials to email@example.com. Your application will be reviewed when an opening becomes available.
- Résumé with applicable work experience
- In a separate document, please include:
- Name, email, and phone information of two professional references; briefly describe work done with each
- Nine-digit student ID number
- Year of study and expected graduation date
- Foreign language skills (degree of fluency in speaking/reading/writing) if applicable
- Spring, summer, and fall class schedule as known; note any days/times not available for shifts
- If you hold an additional job on campus, please indicate the number of hours you work (students cannot work more than 20 hours per week between all jobs)