Leeds Academic Advising offers in-person and remote advising.

Advisors are available for in-person as well as video (Zoom) advising appointments and drop-ins. Schedule appointments with your academic advisor here

If you'd like to plan out how your next semesters will look, you can use the 4 year plan for your area of emphasis, or fill in your classes and create your own plan by using the Blank 4 year plan.

Additional Resources:

Use Degree Audit as a planning tool to make sure you are taking the necessary courses to graduate on time. Login to MyCUInfo, click the "Student" tab and then click "Get your Degree Audit." Your audit will show you what classes you've already taken, what is in progress, and what you still need to complete. If you have questions about your audit, or are worried that you may not be taking the right courses, see your advisor. Transfer credit may show up in the wrong category until it has been evaluated. Please point this out to your advisor.

If you have a MAPS deficiency, there are specific courses you'll need to take that are approved for MAPS, Please consult your degree audit, class search, and academic advisor for help determining which classes satisfy your MAPS requirement.

If your progress sheet or degree audit shows a MAPS deficiency, but you know you took the required courses in high school, you can submit an appeal asking that your MAPS be re-evaluated through the admissions office. Visit their website for information and petition form.

If you are a Leeds student and plan on taking courses outside the University of Colorado Boulder you need to get your courses preapproved. Step 1: Check the Transferology website to see if your course has already been approved. Step 2: Check with your advisor to make sure the credit will transfer and fulfill the correct requirement (even if the course is on Transferology). Leeds students cannot take BCOR or Area of Emphasis courses outside of Leeds. When in doubt, talk to your advisor