Visit Employee Services for all instructions, forms and deadlines.
- Eligible employees can receive a waiver for up to a total of 9 credit hours of tuition (space-available basis) per year (fall through summer).
- There is still a cost for mandatory student fees and other educational costs may apply.
- Employees must register on the first day of classes, not before.
- Employees can use the benefit on any CU campus (excluding Continuing Education courses).
- The tuition waiver benefit year runs fall term through summer term.
Employees have the option to transfer the benefit to a dependent. Both the employee and the dependent cannot use the benefit during the same year.
Dependents of CU Employees
Option A – Employee’s Home Campus is CU Boulder
- Dependents of CU Boulder employees can receive a discount of 30 percent off of tuition (student share if the dependent is a Colorado resident undergraduate).
- Dependents use the benefit on the Boulder campus.
- There is still a cost for mandatory student fees and other related educational costs may apply.
- Dependents seeking a degree can enroll full or part time during their assigned enrollment appointment in MyCUInfo.
- Nondegree dependents taking Main Campus classes can enroll during open enrollment which starts the Friday before classes begin. See the Academic Calendar for exact dates.
- Other scholarships are available for dependents of CU Boulder employees, see Office of Financial Aid.
- The tuition waiver benefit year runs fall through summer.
Option B – Other Campus
- Dependents attend class at a CU campus other than the campus of employment.
- Eligible employees will receive $2,430 per academic year to apply toward dependent tuition, up to 9 credits (around $270 per credit hour).
- Dependents can register during the standard registration period.
- Dependents can only attend undergraduate, non-extended studies, credit-bearing courses.