Below are instructions for fulfilling your required training:
- Log on to your campus myCUInfo portal
- CU Resources tab
- Training (On the left column )
- Start Skillsoft
- University of Colorado-Courses to view the expandable folder structure
- Human Resources folder
- Course title (see list below)
Note: Once you have completed the training, it takes approximately five business days for your score to reflect in your training records.
- Discrimination and Harassment
- New Employee Orientation
- Benefits New Employee Orientation
- Information Privacy & Security
- Fiscal Code of Ethics
If you have questions regarding accessing the online training or if you need an alternative format to fulfill your training requirement, please contact Megan Clark at 303-492-2797 or via email at Megan.firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, contact Holly Gates (303-492-8683); visit the EH&S website.
Here are some of the modules that your lab may need:
Biosafety Cabinet Training
Bloodborne Pathogen (Researchers)
Recombinant or Synthetic Nucleic Acid (rsNA) Molecule Training
Basic Radiation Safety Training
Hazardous Waste Generation & Lab Safety
Shipping Biological Materials