The B2 Center for Media, Arts & Performance's open call for 2022/23 Creative Residencies is now closed. The call for 2023/24 Creative Residencies will open in January, 2023. All CU faculty, staff, students, and recent CU graduates are welcome to apply.
We encourage proposals for performances, installations, and experimentations that commingle art, technology, media, science, performance, radical creativity, community building, social engagement, local engagement, and [insert your practice here]. You can learn about current and past residents here.
Creative residencies include:
- Use of B2’s unique spaces and state-of-the-art equipment.
- Technical/production support from B2’s staff, student workers and engineers.
- Promotional materials produced by the ATLAS communications team.
- Video and photo documentation of the project.
- Project consultation/brainstorming/mentorship/collaboration from B2’s diverse community of practitioners.