Please Note: Budget Journal Entries (BJEs) are only Fund 10 to a Fund 10 transfers.

To request a BJE for non-salary transfers, please send an email to with the following information:

  1. The “To” and “From” speedtypes and account codes (if not 460000)
  2. Amount to transfer
  3. Reason for the transfer
  4. Any miscellaneous information relating to the request (e.g. effective date).

For more information on how to request a BJE for salary and fringe transfer, please refer to the budget page.

Return to Financial Service Center home.