Visual Arts Complex — Hours of Operation (subject to change)
VAC Building Hours & Administration
Building Hours & Instructions
- 7:00 AM-7:00 PM — The building is unlocked for access.
- 7:00 PM-10:00 PM —CCure access for students enrolled in classes including AAH students and centrally scheduled students with their Buffone Cards.
- 24/7 building access for faculty, staff, grad students, and area-entered undergrads is allowed with a Buffone card
- 24/7 building access for undergraduate students must be made through faculty or area tech.
- Student employees will need to contact their supervisor for 24/7 building access.
Administration Office Hours, located on the 3rd Floor:
- Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM-5:00 PM. Closed Saturday, and Sunday
- Contact: Jean Goldstein, Administrative Assistant
Closed November 23-25
Closed December 26-30
Hours are subject to change.
Visual Resources Center (VRC), including Equipment Room
Room 310, VAC
Main line: 303-492-1683; Equipment Room: 303-492-1313
Hours for 2023-2024 Academic Year
- Fall and Spring semesters: Monday - Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Closed on university breaks, holidays, and intersessions. May be available by appointment during breaks and intersessions. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please plan ahead. Reserve equipment in advance through the online Patron Portal whenever possible. Access to equipment is based on course enrollment or other affiliations.
Questions on how to use the Patron Portal to reserve VRC equipment? Watch our brief tutorial video.
Contact email@example.com with questions.
Our hours may occasionally vary depending on unexpected changes to staff availability.
Email Evan Blackstock with scheduling conflicts, questions, etc. Evan.firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Evan Blackstock, Metal Shop & CNC Lab Coordinator
It is best to make an appointment for using the woodshop during open hours by simply sending an email to William.email@example.com describing what you wish to accomplish so we set up based on your needs.
|Monday||10:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
Hours are subject to change, please check the Woodshop calendar for up-to-date changes
Contact Bill Rumley with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Laser Cutter and Vinyl Cutter Access: Located in the wood shop, these tools can be used on a first come first serve basis when the wood shop is open.
By appointment only
ORDER PRINTS ONLINE
- Submit your order ONLINE and upload your file: https://forms.gle/nu2xKbPLyUf1EfeD9
- You will receive an email informing the order is ready for pickup.
- Payment is due at time of pickup - credit card only, card must be present, no Amex, cash, or checks.
Contact: Thomas Yi, IMAP Coordinator and Print Lab Manager. Available in Teams during business hours.
The Print Lab is closed during University Breaks and Holidays