Visual Arts Complex — Hours of Operation (subject to change)
VAC Access Notice
Until Further Notice: MFA, MA, PhD, BFA, and Post-Bac students will continue to have access to the VAC. Students enrolled in classes that have been approved for return to in-person teaching will continue to have access to the VAC.
Those classes include: ARTS 1875 300E, ARTS 2085, ARTS 2095, ARTS 3085, ARTS 4085, ARTS 4641/5641, ARTS 5202, ARTS 5176, ARTS 4104/5104.
Classes not listed are being conducted remotely and student work is expected to be conducted offsite.
- Building hours: 7 AM-10 PM
- Administration office hours: Closed until further notice
- Administration remote hours: Monday-Friday, 8 AM - 5 PM
Contact: Jean Goldstein, Administrative Assistant.
Available in Teams during business hours.
- Monday, closed
- Tuesday, 3:30-7:30 PM
- Wednesday, 10 AM - 12 Noon and 3:30-7:30 PM
- Thursday, 1:00-6:30 PM
- Friday — Welding Trainings, 1:00-3:00 PM (by appointment, contact Scout Patterson at Madeline.Patterson@colorado.edu at least 48 hours in advance)
- Sunday — Safety Orientation,10 AM- 12 PM (by appointment, contact Evan Blackstock)
- Tuesday/Thursday by appointment. To schedule an appointment or to discuss a project, email Evan Blackstock at email@example.com
Contact: Evan Blackstock, Metal Shop & CNC Lab Coordinator
It is best to make an appointment for using the woodshop during open hours by simply sending an email to William.firstname.lastname@example.org describing what you wish to accomplish so we set up based on your needs.
- Mon. 7:00-10:00 PM
- Thurs. 2:00-6:00 PM
- Fri. 2:00-10:00 PM
- Sat. 2:00-10:00 PM
Contact Bill Rumley with any questions. email@example.com
ORDER PRINTS ONLINE
- Submit your order ONLINE and upload your file: https://forms.gle/nu2xKbPLyUf1EfeD9
- You will receive an email informing the order is ready for pickup. Order turnaround is 48 hours (excludes weekends and University holidays).
- Payment is due at time of pickup - credit card only, card must be present, no Amex, cash, or checks.
Contact: Mariana Vieira, IMAP Coordinator and Print Lab Manager. Available in Teams during business hours.
Interdisciplinary Media Art Practices (IMAP)
- Photo Labs: Graduate students and authorized students only
- Lighting Studio: Graduate students and authorized students only
- OIT Computer Lab: Open during building business hours
- Video Lab: Closed
IMAP Equipment Checkout: Contact Mariana Vieira, IMAP Coordinator and Print Lab Manager. Available in Teams during business hours.