Presented by Amelia Dickerson
Pursuing IT accessibility can be a bit of a black hole with respect to the time and resources that go in, sometimes leaving nothing in the end. As a result, there’s value in evaluating each part, from the goals and values to procedures and ways of evaluating success, so as to make the best use of our time. The following are some questions we might ask in examining what we do:
- How do you decide what your goals/targets are?
- How do you create and evaluate your systems and procedures?
- How do you decide if you are effective?
- How do you decide if you should make changes and then decide which changes to make?
- And how do you implement them from your position in your institution?