Welcome Leeds Recruiting Companies!
We are excited that you are interested in recruiting Leeds business students! As the 8th oldest business school in the country, the University has been a leader in embracing the value of business education. Today, the Leeds School at the University of Colorado boulder is a dynamic community of scholars and learners at Colorado's flagship University. As one of 34 U.S. public institutions belonging to the prestigious Association of American Universities (AAU) - and the only member in the Rocky Mountain Region - we have a proud tradition of excellence, with five Nobel laureates and national recognition as a "Hot Spot" for entrepreneurial education and as a leader in Colleges with a Conscience. Through a culture centered on integrity and excellence, we are devoted to producing innovative, principled leaders who possess the analytical abilities and skills needed to succeed in a globally competitive marketplace.
We look forward to working with you to meet your company's strategic recruitment needs. With over 3,400 graduate and undergraduate students, our diverse pool of graduates offer exceptional depth and breadth of talent for enetry-level and experienced positions. Leeds students are engaged in unique programs that support their personal and professional development throughout their education. They are engaged and enthusiastic learners ready to help your business compete in the global economy.
There are many ways for you to partner with Leeds students and faculty, including on-campus interviews, classroom panels and speaking opportunities, mentorship, Leeds Career and Internship Fairs and more. More information is available below on all of these opportunities. Feel free to contact anyone on the Leeds Employer Relations team (listed below). We look forward to connecting your company with the Leeds School of Business!
Please view our Employer Recruitment Packet to view a comprehensive packet of information for all employers about the recruiting process at Leeds. You can also view our Leeds Career Development Brochure to learn more about the programs offered by our office. If you have questions about any of the information provided on this page, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303.492.7564.
Leeds Employer Guidelines
We follow the NACE (National Association of College and Employers) recommended policies for recruiting, including:
- Third party recruiters will be allowed to post positions on Career Buffs as long as they disclose the hiring organization. This information is not required to be part of the posting.
- Exploding Offers are highly discouraged. Students should be given a fair amount of time (greater than 72 hours) to accept or decline an offer. Employers should not put undue pressure on students to accept a job offer.
- We ask that all employers making full-time offers to interns allow students until November 15 in the fall, or April 15 in the spring to make a final decision. This will give students the opportunities to participate in on-campus recruiting and to allow them to make an informed career decision.
- Employers should not persuade students to renege on offers from other companies under any circumstances.
- According to the NACE Principles of Professional Practice we must provide equal access to all candidates by posting open positions on the campus-wide job board and cannot make direct referrals or recommendations of candidates.
Leeds Student Code of Conduct
- I will sign up for interviews with only those employers for whom I have a genuine interest in working.
- I will honor all interview and employer commitments. Cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance.
- I confirm that all information found on my resume, unofficial transcript, Career Buffs profile and other social media platforms is up to date, truthful and accurate.
- I will exercise professional conduct during any and all recruitment-related activities, including interactions on- and off-campus with company representatives, student organizations and University employees.
- If I renege on an offer, the Associate Dean of Undergraduate Affairs will be contacts and I risk losing access to all Career Development services, including Career Buffs.
- Academic Advising
- Career Development
- Career Buffs
- Upcoming Events
- Exploring Emphases & Careers
- Landing a Job/Internship
- Career Advising
- Preparing for the Search
- Career Treks
- Employer Resources
- How to Work a Career Fair
- Diversity Affairs
- Global Initiatives
- Leeds Council
- Leeds Residential Academic Program
- Leeds Scholars
- Leeds Scholarships
- Student Organizations
- Team Rooms
- William M. White Business Library