You are here
Welcome, Incoming Graduate Students!
The following information is a work-in-progress designed to help you have a smooth transition to your graduate studies at CU-Boulder.
- Prior to Arrival on Campus
- Moving to Boulder
- Before Classes Begin
- Familiarize Yourself with Campus
- Student Services for Graduate Students
- Campus Activities
- Off-Campus Activities
- Activate Your CU Login Name and IdentiKey Password
- Activate Your CU-Boulder Email
For details on registration, please visit the website for the Office of the Registrar.
Once you have secured your IdentiKey and password, and you have read the information on how to register, you can log in to MyCUInfo (https://mycuinfo.colorado.edu). The first item to note is your registration "enrollment appointment." This will tell you the dates and times that you will be allowed to register. Be sure to click the “details” button to determine exactly what time of the day your appointment begins. Once you have determined your registration date and time, you can begin searching for classes.
- Submit Immunization Records to Wardenburg Health Center
- Get Your Buff OneCard
- Attend Graduate Student Orientation
- Log-on to MYCUInfo to pay bill, check financial aid status and view your schedule
- Ask Your Department Important Questions
- Waive or Sign Up for Health Insurance
- Get a Job
- Attend Discrimination and Harassment Training
- Establish Colorado Residency for In-State Tuition
- Attend The Graduate Teacher Program Fall Intensive
For additional information on campus-wide services, activities, and groups, see http://colorado.edu/studentlife.