Positive Impact Points, or PIPs, reward the good you do for the environment, your own wellbeing, and your community every day.
Redeem your PIPs for rewards like gift cards and discounts at places like Whole Foods, Patagonia, REI, Terracycle, Blue Apron, and many more!
PIPs can be earned in various ways:
- Ride your bike - pick up a QR code sticker at the Bike Stations to scan for 50 PIPs every time you ride!
- Refill your water bottle -get a QR code sticker for your water bottle at the Environmental Center in UMC 355.
- Recycle on campus - find QR codes on recycling bins throughout campus.
- Ride the bus - turn on bluetooth in the app to receive PIPs automatically when you ride the HOP, SKIP and other RTD buses to and from campus.
- Complete challenges - complete trivia contests under the 'CHALLENGES' tab in the app.
- Look for the 'EARN PIPs' logo for other chances to earn throughout campus!
Don't need to be rewarded? You can donate your PIPs to the CU PIPs Student Education Fund for all students who redeem their PIPs for a scholarship in a given semester, or to many great non-profits. You can also gift your PIPs to any other PIPs user.
Start earning by downloading the app in the App Store or with Google Play. Be sure to sign in with your Identikey to access all of the CU-specific earn and redeem opportunities!
Would your office or department like to create an earn opportunity on campus with PIPs Rewards? Send your idea to firstname.lastname@example.org.