Fall 2023 classes are posted in CU Boulder Class Search, which means it's time to start planning your schedule!
Get Ready to Register
Your assigned enrollment period begins at [time] on [date]. To make registration as easy as possible, complete these tasks now:
- Add your enrollment dates to your calendar.
- Work to resolve any registration holds by following the instructions in the hold's description.
- If you haven't already, schedule an advising appointment.
- If eligible, reserve a seat in a course. Course reservation ends at 5 p.m. on Friday, March 24.
- Complete preregistration.
- Search for classes and add them to your shopping cart for faster registration. Learn more about how to search for classes.
Register for Classes
Register as soon as your enrollment time begins for the best chance to get the classes, class times and/or instruction modes you want. For step-by-step instructions, see our registration pages.
If a class you want is full, add yourself to the waitlist and set up drop if enrolled to automatically drop a backup class if you're enrolled from the waitlist.
Coming Back After Some Time Away?
Even if you're not taking classes this spring, you're still considered an active student if you've been gone for fewer than two semesters plus summer (undergrads), or if you took an official leave of absence (grad students).
- To take classes this fall, just follow the steps above to register.
- If you've decided you need additional time off, see our withdrawal page for your next steps.
If you have questions about registration, feel free to chat, email, call or visit us.
Office of the Registrar | University of Colorado Boulder
303-492-6970 | email@example.com