Published: Sept. 9, 2020 By

Between Sept. 2 and 9, departments admins are responsible for processing students' section, recitation or lab changes once they're approved by the instructor or department.

After Sept. 9, department admins must request a course change by submitting an online special action form to the Office of the Registrar. If the department tries to make the change, the student will be assigned W grades. This is also the case for drop forwards (e.g., MATH 2300 to MATH 2400) or drop backs (e.g., MATH 2300 to MATH 1300).