When you completed the SERU COVID-19 Student Experience Survey earlier this summer, you expressed interest in receiving information from our office to help you decide whether to return to CU Boulder this fall.
We hope our communications this summer have helped you move forward:
- Fall 2020 registration tips for graduate students (Aug. 4)
- Review your Fall 2020 schedule (July 29)
- Revised Fall 2020 schedule adjustment and open enrollment dates (June 29)
- Fall 2020 registration tips for undergraduate students (May 29)
For answers to common questions, visit our COVID-19 records and registration page.
Fall 2020 Classes
As a current student, you can add, drop and swap classes from now through the add deadline for your session (Sept. 2 for the 16-week session; prorated for special sessions).
Fall classes are offered in remote, online, in-person and hybrid instruction modes. If you want to view only those classes offered in a specific instruction mode, you can do so using CU Boulder Class Search's advanced search criteria.
Office of the Registrar Services
We're here to help, so don't hesitate to contact us by email (email@example.com), phone (303-492-6970) or LiveChat during business hours with questions about:
- Class registration (dial option 0)
- Residency for tuition purposes (dial option 3; firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Enrollment verifications (dial option 4)
- Grade replacement (dial option 0)
- CU Boulder transcripts (dial option 2; email@example.com)
- Any other services we provide
Office of the Registrar | University of Colorado Boulder
303-492-6970 | firstname.lastname@example.org