A CU system-wide issue has been discovered with the latest update to Cognos. Affected student data reports appear to run normally, but return incorrect data merged into rows.
The data and reporting team is working with IRM (the UIS data warehouse team) on a long-term solution. In the meantime, we also are able to implement ad-hoc workarounds on a report-by-report basis.
If you notice suspicious results for a data set in an existing report, please don't hesitate to notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Issues with the following reports have already been identified and corrected:
- EMEN Headcount and Enrollment Report
- Enrollment Monitor Dashboard
- Honors RAP Course Enrollment Report
- New Student Welcome Dashboard
- Veterans Account Breakdown Report
- View Student by Major-Minor