The Fall 2019 deadline to request grade replacement for 16-week classes was Sept. 13, 2019 (see also the Fall 2019 special session calendar). We've had several students contact our office to ask for exceptions; however, in the interest of equitably enforcing this policy for all students, we do not grant exceptions to posted deadlines.
For any students who are repeating a course but missed the grade replacement deadline this semester, we could use your help referring them to their college, school or program's repeat policies instead of requesting an exception to the grade replacement deadline.
We've communicated about the grade replacement policy and related deadlines to faculty, staff and students through various channels, including:
- In-person and online town halls for advisors (last spring and summer)
- Announcements and reminders in our Registrar Network newsletter (last spring and this fall)
- Outreach through the advisor list (last spring and this fall)
- Announcements on MyCUInfo's student tab (March–Sept. 2019)
- Announcements in the student edition of CU Boulder Today (last spring and early fall); follow-up reminders as the Sept. 13 deadline approached (early fall)
- Inclusion in the academic calendar