Published: Oct. 16, 2019 By

The tuition classification team is no longer offering in-person TC 101 or 501 sessions. Instead, students should complete the online Skillsoft course or, if they can't access Skillsoft, email for their next steps.

To access a course, students should follow the instructions on the adult residency, parent residency or emancipation residency webpage.