Published: May 1, 2019 By

Students may now request grade replacement for Fall 2019 using the form on our student-facing grade replacement page (see the "Your Next Steps" section).

As shared in our March open forums, the new grade replacement policy enables degree-seeking undergraduate and graduate students to retake a course in which they earned a low grade in an attempt to improve their cumulative GPAs.

Students may still repeat courses without invoking grade replacement, subject to any academic program limits on the number of course repeats allowed for specific courses.

For more information and related FAQs, visit our grade replacement page for faculty and staff.