As you may have seen in yesterday’s faculty-staff edition of CU Boulder Today, we’ve officially launched our new online Course Proposal and Course Revision Forms!
These forms have many of the same fields as the previous PDF forms, but intuitive enhancements make the entire process more efficient, transparent and collaborative. We’ll post online support resources in the next few days, but you can also sign up for a role-specific, in-person support session:
- Submitter Support Sessions: These sessions will focus on how to fill out and submit an online course proposal or revision form.
- Thursday, Sept. 20, 10:30–11:30 a.m., UMC 417
- Thursday, Sept. 27, 1:30–2:30 p.m., UMC 417
- Approver Support Sessions: These sessions will focus on how to review and approve online course proposals or revisions.
- Thursday, Sept. 20, noon–1 p.m., UMC 417
- Thursday, Sept. 27, 3–4 p.m., UMC 417
Seating is limited, so please RSVP for your preferred session by clicking on one of the links above. Alternatively, if you have a group of five or more, we’re happy to come to you; email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a group training session.
We’ll continue to accept course proposals and revisions submitted using the old paper forms through Sept. 30.