A Transportation Transformation is underway with many exciting developments in mobility options for us all. The Transportation Expo will highlight current mobility options, emerging options and trends, and products and research that are transforming the sector. The Expo will provide a platform for groups on campus and in the region to share their innovative products and research with a broad audience of students, faculty, staff, and community members. Participating groups will share information and examples from a variety of topics including electric vehicles, autonomous vehicle technology, electric buses, ride-sharing and ride-hailing services, ebikes, eScooters, and more.
- Hear from NREL, RMI, Proterra, Polaris, and many CU student groups about what's new in the industry, the latest research and other projects they are working on.
Sustainable Mobility Expo — Touch | Ride | Experience
- Vehicles - come “kick the tires” on some of the newest vehicle technologies large and small including electric buses, a hydrogen powered vehicle, electric vehicles and more.
- eBikes - see and test ride a wide variety of styles of eBikes from fattes to cargos to commuters. Blend up a shake on the blender bike while you are there.
- eScooters - see and test ride the latest in micromobility - eScooters! eScooters can expand our access to public transportation, reduce our environmental footprint, and save us money.
Beyond the Wheel — Tabling | Poster Session
- Exhibitors including student clubs and research teams; transportation service and vehicle providers; non-profit transportation, health and safety groups; and public sector transportation entities will present their projects, research and products.