Change of RecordDirections for Spring 2017 Semester

You can pick up a Change of Record Form at the front desk.

NEVER give to a student.

Only faculty, instructors, or graduate students that are teaching a class should recieve these forms.

Must fill out the following items:

✓ Student Name

✓ Student Number

✓ Student College

✓ Term

✓ Year

✓ Course Number

✓ Main Campus or Continuing ED

✓ Section Number

✓ Choose A-E

✓ Instructors Signature

✓ Instructor Department

 ➤ Once completed please return to the front office.