- Spring 2023 - Jake Reagan, Class of 2020, Rhodes Scholar, President, Founder, Dialogue Initiative
- Spring 2022 - Missy Kelly, Class of 1984, CEO, Co-founder, CatTongue Grips
- Spring 2019 - David Zale, CFA, Educator and Investment Advisor, Zale Capital Management, L.P.
- Spring 2018 - Christine Spraker, Class of 2002, co-CEO of Eon Health
- Spring 2017 - Erin Fish, Political Science Alumni
- Spring 2016 - Pam Jenkins, Class of 1982, President, Global Public Affairs at Weber Shandwick | Chair at Powell Tate
How do I know if I've applied to graduate or not? What do I do if I need to change my graduation date?
You are eligible to graduate at the end of the term in which you have officially and successfully completed all of the requirements for the degree(s) and major(s) you are pursuing. You must apply to graduate for the term in which you complete your degree requirements. Students graduate and degrees are conferred at the end of the fall, spring or summer semesters. Read through these instructions on how to apply for graduation in MyCUInfo