Join a cohort of leading physics and engineering CU students committed to learning more and advancing our efforts in quantum sciences and engineering. The Quantum Scholars program provides a scholarship and learning opportunity connecting with local industry and quantum applications in the Colorado community. Earn a prestigious award, get in on the fast-track to internships in the quantum sector, and build community with like-minded students, staff and faculty.
The program will provide a $2500 Fellowship and Academic Program opportunity for AY 2023-2024. Applications will open in Late April.
- Open to any full time undergraduate beyond first term at CU Boulder.
- Majoring in a field that overlaps with Quantum Sciences/Engineering (e.g., Physics, Engineering Physics, Computer Science, Electric al Engineering)
- Must be in good academic standing.
- This is a scholarship that is contingent upon remaining in good academic standing through spring of 2024.
- Students must commit to engaging roughly twice per month in activities related to quantum sciences and engineering (with speakers from industry, national labs and academia; along with visits to local quantum labs and companies).
- Students must commit to building an inclusive and mutually supportive community as well as to advancing this program.