Join a cohort of leading physics and engineering CU students committed to learning more and advancing our efforts in quantum sciences and engineering. The Quantum Scholars program provides a scholarship and learning opportunity connecting with local industry and quantum applications in the Colorado community. Earn a prestigious award, get in on the fast-track to internships in the quantum sector, and build community with like-minded students, staff and faculty.
The program will provide a $2500 Fellowship and Academic Program opportunity for Spring 2023. Applications will open in Mid-October
- Open to any full time undergraduate beyond first term at CU Boulder (with strong preference for those not graduating in spring 2023).
- Majoring in a field that overlaps with Quantum Sciences/Engineering (e.g., Physics, Engineering Physics, Computer Science, Electric al Engineering)
- Must be in good academic standing.
- This is a scholarship that is contingent upon remaining in good academic standing through spring of 2025.
- Students must commit to engaging roughly twice per month in activities related to quantum sciences and engineering (with speakers from industry, national labs and academia; along with visits to local quantu m labs and companies).
- As part of joining the inaugural cohort, students get to set th e tone for the future. Students must commit to building an inclusive and mutually supportive community as w ell as to advancing this program.