PACS courses are offered throughout the academic school year, including Summer and Winter sessions, on campus and/or online through Continuing Education.
Current PACS courses include:
- PACS 2500: Introduction to Peace, Conflict, and Security Studies
- PACS 3700: Communication and Conflict Management
- PACS 3800: Security Studies*
- PACS 3850: International Conflict Resolution and Peacebuilding*
- PACS 3860: Environmental Conflict and Conflict Resolution*
- PACS 3870: Nonviolent Civil Resistance: Cases and Strategies*
- PACS 4000: Special Topics: Restorative Justice
- PACS 4000: Special Topics: Mediation Skills
- PACS 4100: Managing Organizational Conflict
- PACS 4500: Senior Seminar: Research in Conflict Contexts*
- PACS 4900: Independent Study & Restorative Justice Internship
All CU students are eligible to enroll in PACS courses even if they do not plan on completing the PACS Certificate. It is recommended that students interested in the PACS Certificate start with PACS 2500 and schedule an appointment to meet with PACS Director Dr. Michael English.
*PACS Courses which also overlap with major and minor requirements for International Affairs.