To be eligible to apply to the University of Colorado Boulder as an exchange student, you must currently be a student at one of the universities or programs below, and you must be designated as an official exchange student to the University of Colorado Boulder by the exchange coordinator at your university. Once you have been chosen by your home university, you will need to complete our application process. You can see our application requirements below.
- Fall applications must arrive in our office by March 15th (except Music exchange applications which must arrive by January 15th)
- Spring applications must arrive in our office by October 15th
- If you are not currently a student at one of the universities listed below, you would not be eligible to apply to CU Boulder as an exchange student. If you are still interested in applying to attend CU Boulder, you must apply through the Admissions Office.
- If you are from one of the universities below and were not selected for an exchange position, your university can nominate you for the special status of Visiting International Partnership Student (VIPS) Program and you can click here for VIPS application instructions.
Exchange students, select your university or program:
- Bucerius Law School
- EBS Business School
- Free University of Berlin
- Munich University of Applied Science
- Technical University of Darmstadt - Graduate
- Technical University of Darmstadt - Undergraduate
- University of Göttingen Graduate Teaching Associate Exchange
- University of Regensburg
- University of Regensburg Graduate Teaching Associate Exchange
- Korea University