Field courses are designed to provide students a hands on field research experience. Enrollment is low and each course emphasizes informal interaction with the instructors and fellow students. Course credit is readily transferable to other institutions and meets the application requirement for CU's Environmental Studies program.
2023 Winter Course Offerings
- 2023 Winter Ecology, Jan 18th-Feb 25th, REGISTRATION CLOSED
2023 Summer Offerings
Reservations for summer 2023 NOW OPEN!
Register today, class sizes are limited to 15 people! Tuition for summer courses includes rustic lodging (shared 2 person cabins) and all meals at the MRS dining hall.
- 2023 - Art and Environment Field School, June 5th - June 22nd
- 2023 - Field Methods in Vegetation Ecology, June 19th - July 7th REGISTRATION CLOSED
- 2023 - Phycology (Algae) Workshop, July 9th-July 23rd
- 2023 - Field Entomology, July 10th - July 21st REGISTRATION CLOSED
- 2023 - Forest and Fire Ecology, July 24th - Aug 4th REGISTRATION CLOSED
- 2023 - Lake and Stream Ecology, July 24th - Aug 10th