Field courses are designed to provide students a hands on field research experience. Enrollment is low and each course emphasizes informal interaction with the instructors and fellow students. Course credit is readily transferable to other institutions and meets the application requirement for CU's Environmental Studies program.
2019 Winter Course Offerings: RESERVATIONS CLOSED FOR 2019
- 2019 Winter Ecology- Jan 16th - Mar 2nd,1 lecture per week (7 weeks) at Boulder Campus and 6 weekends at the MRS. Tuition: $1750
2019 Summer Offerings: RESERVATIONS NOW OPEN, Reservation deadline is June 3rd, 2019, or when course is full
Register today, class sizes are limited to 15 people! Tuition for summer courses includes rustic lodging (shared 2 person cabins) and all meals at the MRS dining hall.
- 2019 CLASS FULL - Mammalogy - June 17th - July 3rd. 2019 Tuition: $2100
- 2019 CLASS FULL - Field Ornithology - July 1st - July 18th. 2019 Tuition: $2100
- 2019 reservations OPEN - Field Methods in Vegetation Ecology - July 15th - Aug 1st. 2019 Tuition: $2100
- 2019 CLASS FULL - Lake and Stream Ecology - July 22nd-Aug 8th. 2019 Tuition: $2100