It is our great pleasure to welcome you to the Spring 2021 Graduation Ceremony for the Department of Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology. Below you will find our ceremony video where we recognize our outstanding graduates. Below that, a video timelog, then slides for each student showing their accomplishments here at CU-Boulder. We are very proud of all our graduates, Go Buffs!
Video Contents (by time)
- Intro (music): from 0:00 min. to 1:00 min.
- Chair Lee Niswander: from 1:01 min. to 9:49 min.
- Student Gracie Sapp: from 9:50 min. to 12:49 min.
- Student Hannah Kuhn-Gale: 12:50 min to 15:28 min.
- Graduate Roll Call read by Professor Jenny Knight: from 15:30 min. to 44:20 min.
- Advanced Degree Recipients: from 16:05 min. to 17:05 min.
- Chancellor's Recognition Award Recipients: from 17:06 min. to 18:48 min.
- Bachelor of Arts Recipients: from 18:48 min. to 44:20 min.
- A's to F's: 18:48 min. to 27:20 min.
- G's to M's: 27:21 min. to 36:05 min.
- N's to Z's: 36:06 min. to 44:20 min.
- Closing Remarks by Lee Niswander: from 44:21 to 44:40 min.
Also available, a Brochure of the Graduation you can print.
Advanced Degree Recipients
The Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology department’s primary missions are education, research and service to the University and community. Our graduate program is among the top Research Universities in the world, and we are delighted to confer one new Doctoral degree this semester.
Chancellor’s Recognition Award
This award is given to the students that have achieved the highest academic record possible: a perfect 4.0 grade point average – an A in every course they have taken.
This spring we are pleased to recognize…
Bachelors of Arts
MCDB is among the most demanding majors in the College of Arts and Sciences. Our graduates often go on to fill leadership positions across America and the world in research, education, health professions, government, journalism and law. Many of our students have second and third majors as well as receiving academic honors. We proudly introduce the class of 2021.