We hope to set up some physical space for the lab soon.
Software and Computing
The mathematics department has Magma, Mathematica and Maple available to graduate students and faculty. Other resources:
- Sage Mathematics Software
- Mathematics Department Sage Server - identikey access
- CoCalc -- Sage Cloud - collaborative Sage projects
- Single Cell Sage Server - evaluate one cell, no login
- Mini Sage Introduction by Katherine Stange (example of embedded Sage code in webpage)
- Overleaf (collaborative LaTeX)
- Research Computing at CU Boulder (supercomputer)
The mathematics department has a 3d printer for the use of faculty and graduate students.
We have plans to purchase a Glowforge laser cutter.
Posters can be printed through campus imaging services.
Back to the Experimental Mathematics Lab