As the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to impact our national and local communities, Imaging Services locations are closed to customers effective March 18. Updates will be posted on this main Imaging Services website, www.colorado.edu/imagingservices. Follow the guidance below for ordering during location closures:
- Crucial/Urgent Orders:
- This includes orders that must be produced and distributed to/for CU Boulder departments while campus is functioning for crucial services only.
- Submit your order to Eprint@Colorado.edu.
- We’ll contact you to discuss the order, provide a projected cost, and remain in contact throughout the production process until your order is delivered.
- Non-Crucial Orders:
- This includes orders for products that do not need to be produced and distributed to/for CU Boulder departments until the campus returns to on-site full service.
- Submit your order by accessing www.colorado.edu/imagingservices/order-online and select the online ordering link. Select one of the Featured Categories to begin your order.
- We’ll contact you to discuss the order, and remain in contact throughout the production process until your order is delivered.
- Staff are still available to help, and continue to monitor email. Please reach out to us with questions:
We appreciate your patience as we navigate this unprecedented situation. You may find regular updates about the campus response to coronavirus and ways to protect yourself at colorado.edu/coronavirus.
Welcome to Imaging Services!
Do you need to have printing done or copies made? Do you need labels or stickers?
CU Imaging Services is here to help you, located in the University Memorial Center. From stickers to postcards and bound books, Imaging services can make any project for campus.
CU Imaging Services has been dedicated to offering high-quality, full service printing to the Boulder campus and community since 1923. We are the preferred resource for printing at CU.
You can reach us at 303-492-7878. We offer free pickup and delivery. CU Imaging Services is open during campus hours throughout the year.
Customer Notification Message: Our software provider for online ordering will be upgrading the software before the end of January. If you have installed PrintMessenger in the past, you will have to uninstall and then reinstall PrintMessenger, as the older version will cease to function after February 1. Please follow this link with instructions on how to uninstall and reinstall PrintMessenger. Contact the Print Shop at 303-492-2679 or the InkSpot at 303-492-7878 with any questions. Thank you.
CU Imaging Services' Vision
Your Sustainable Campus Printer
CU Imaging Services' Mission Statement
CU Imaging Services is the university resource for providing an integrated solution to enhance printed communication and instructional support through graphic services, scanning and print media. We are a staff of technically skilled professionals, dedicated to the highest ideals of the university in producing products and services that delight our customers.