CU Boulder offers a convenient solution to transporting your belongings to your new residence hall home through UPS Home2Home. Home2Home shipping is a service provided for students participating in August move-in. Any items shipped to campus will be picked up by the student from their campus UPS Store location. The deadline to receive items to campus is Aug. 4.
Just follow the steps and your belongings will be shipped to campus!
- Create a Home2Home account (you will need a credit card)
- Order a box kit (costs includes shipping the kit to your home)
- Once you receive your box kit (or choose to ship using your own boxes), you can start packing
- When you have completed packing your boxes, log back into your Home2Home account and enter your box information —you will be prompted to provide size (height x length x width) and weight for each box
- Log back into your and select Notify The UPS Store at CU
- The UPS Store representative will call or email you follow-up questions, confirm labels and pick-up schedule within 24 business hours
- Boxes are picked up by UPS and delivered to your room on campus by The UPS Store prior to your arrival on campus. If you are a spring student, you will need to pick up your belongings from your campus UPS store location.