Graduate and Family Housing offers affordable, convenient and comfortable living environments to serve the needs of a diverse population of students at CU Boulder. These apartments are available to the following populations: Graduate and postdoctoral students, families, committed couples, single parents, CU faculty/staff, visiting scholars and qualifying undergraduates (must be at least 24 years of age or qualify for family/committed couple status) including U.S. veterans.
Graduate and Family Housing applications are taken and processed throughout the year. You can apply at any time but we recommend that you apply at least 3-4 months in advance. Please contact the Graduate and Family Housing Office at 303-492-6384 with any questions.
Faculty, staff, visiting scholars and postdocs will need to contact the Graduate & Family Housing Office to learn how to log in to the online housing application. All others may use their campus-issued identikey. Please note: It may take up to three weeks for new students to access the housing application after they have received their identikey.
- Complete the online application
- Submit any required documentation
- Graduate & Family Housing will try to match your preferences with an available apartment
- If a match is found you will be emailed an offer letter with your move-in date
- If you accept the offer, you will pay the security deposit
- If no match is found, you will receive an email with options for your application to keep it active
- If a match is found but you decline it, you will be placed back on the waitlist. If you decline two offers, your application will be cancelled
The University of Colorado Boulder provides reasonable housing and dining accommodations to residents with disabilities (students, employees and family members of employees). Please visit Disability Accommodations to learn more about the request process.