Career Services is open (Monday–Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.) for virtual engagement using Zoom, phone, or Live Chat. More information can be found on our website.
Students and alum can schedule a zoom or phone appointment with a career advisor.
Students can participate in Virtual Drop-Ins:
- This week:
- No drop-ins during spring break (students and alum can schedule an appointment and engage in Live Chat)
- Post Spring Break
- General drop-ins via Zoom available Monday through Friday, 12 p.m.. to 4 p.m.
- More information to come regarding Health Pro drop-ins
The Just In Time Job & Internship Fair has been moved to a VIRTUAL fair on April 7, 8, and 9. We have more information on Handshake.
Career Services will host TWO virtual workshops to help students prepare for the Virtual Fair.
- Tuesday, March 31, 2-3 p.m. (mountain time): Join workshop via Zoom
- Tuesday, March 31, 5-7 p.m. (mountain time): Join workshop via Zoom
note: some workshop links have been removed as the fair has already passed