ISSS continues to maintain normal business hours Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. MT (except University holidays).
Phone & Email
ISSS is available by phone (303-492-8057) during regular business hours. Press “9” to speak to a person during these hours. Callers are unable to leave a message.
- While the office is working remotely, messages will be taken and forwarded to available advisors.
- Students please have your security passphrase ready for when advisors return your call.
Email ISSS anytime at:
- General ISSS Advising and Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sponsored Student Advising and Inquiries: email@example.com
Remote ISSS advising sessions for international students and scholars will take place over Zoom.
- You must install Zoom in order to participate in a Zoom advising session with an ISSS advisor.
- Please make sure to either sign into Zoom with your IdentiKey login or put your full name into Zoom as you enter the remote advising session.
- You will be asked to verify your identity. Students please have your security passphrase ready.
Submitting Documents to ISSS
For documents normally submitted to ISSS in-person or via the mail (e.g., OPT application), please use the ISSS Document Submission Form.