Office: Clare Small 113
Marsha oversees faculty and curricular affairs for the department of Integrative Physiology. Marsha is a resource for classroom scheduling and curriculum updates and is the primary faculty affairs liaison. She came to the department after retiring as a flight attendant, is still an avid traveler, and wants to hear about your travel experiences.
Please contact Marsha for questions and assistance regarding the following:
- Department academic scheduling
- Faculty offer letters, reappointments, promotion and tenure dossiers
- Executive assistant to the Chair
- CLRE 114 front office manager
- Graduation ceremony management