Winter was born in Ft. Collins, CO and graduated high school in Jakarta Indonesia after 3 years living abroad. As a physical therapist he enjoys helping CU students achieve their physical and academic goals.
- BA: Film Studies, University of Colorado Boulder
- DPT: Physical Therapy, University of Colorado Denver, Anschutz Medical Campus
Areas of interest
- Pain science education
- Post-surgical rehabilitation and return to sport
- Concussion treatments for headache, dizziness and eye movement dysfunction.
- Therapeutic exercise
- Manual therapy and Dry Needling
- Back pain, neck pain, TMJ, rib pain, extremity conditions.
The place I’d most like to see is
The night sky in the Atacama Desert of Northern Chile.