Supervisor Hiring Resources
Supervisor Interviewing Resources
Alternative Schedules/Flex Arrangements:
Upon supervisor approval, in some circumstances, CU employees have the option to work alternate schedules:
FAMIS codes for new weekend shift differential
Effective July 1, 2022, classified staff who are eligible for shift differentials are eligible for the new weekend shift differential. Weekend shift differential of 20% shall be paid for all hours worked when more than half of the scheduled shift hours fall between 4:00 pm Friday through 6:00 am Monday. New pay codes have been set up in FAMIS Classic and in FAMIS Mobile App for the weekend shift differential.
- Weekend Shift Pay – Salaried Staff will use the new pay code 3HW
- Weekend Shift Pay – Temporary Hourly will use the new pay code 3SW
- Comp Time Weekend Shift Pay Call Back - CTCBW
- Comp Time Weekend Shift Pay Carry Over - CTCOW
- Comp Time Weekend Shift Pay Planned OT - CTPOW
- Overtime Weekend Shift Pay Call Back - OTCBW
- Overtime Weekend Shift Pay Carry Over - OTCOW
- Overtime Weekend Shift Pay Planned OT - OTPOW
If you have any questions about the new pay codes, please reach out to Tanya Patzer.