Supervisor Hiring Resources
Supervisor Interviewing Resources
Alternative Schedules/Flex Arrangements:
Upon supervisor approval, in some circumstances, CU employees have the option to work alternate schedules:
AiM pay codes for weekend shift differential
Classified staff who are eligible for shift differentials are eligible for a weekend shift differential. Weekend shift differential of 20% shall be paid for all hours worked when more than half of the scheduled shift hours fall between 4:00 pm Friday through 6:00 am Monday. Pay codes have been set up in AiM for the weekend shift differential.
- Weekend Shift Pay – Salaried Staff will use the new pay code 3HW
- Weekend Shift Pay – Temporary Hourly will use the new pay code 3SW
- Comp Time Weekend Shift Pay Call Back - CTCBW
- Comp Time Weekend Shift Pay Carry Over - CTCOW
- Comp Time Weekend Shift Pay Planned OT - CTPOW
- Overtime Weekend Shift Pay Call Back - OTCBW
- Overtime Weekend Shift Pay Carry Over - OTCOW
- Overtime Weekend Shift Pay Planned OT - OTPOW
If you have any questions about the new pay codes, please reach out to Tanya Patzer.