CU Parking Services now requires our visitors to pay for parking in lot 308. The parking machines accept credit cards or coins.
|5-7pm - $2/hour||7am-7pm - $2/hour||7am-10pm - $1/hour|
|7-10pm - $1/hour||7-10pm - $1/hour|
Accessible parking is located to the southeast of Fiske in Lot 408, the western edge of Lot 423 (to the east of Fiske by the Speech building), and in the northeast corner of Lot 308 (directly west of Fiske). Questions? Please contact Parking Services at 303-735-PARK (7275) and visit the CU campus map for additional options.
All SPACE BUFF Members receive...
- 50% Discount on ticket(s) for regular shows
- 25% Discount on ticket(s) for special events
- 10% Discount on gift store items & rentals (parties, celebrations, + more)
- 10% Discount on annual renewal
- FREE admission to member-only events
- FREE guest passes to share with friends & family
- Monthly member e-newsletter with advanced info on special events
Fiske is a member of the ASTC Travel Passport Program which includes 500+ science and technology centers, museums, children’s museums, nature centers, aquariums, planetariums, zoos, and botanical gardens throughout North America and in nearly 50 countries.
With your Fiske Membership, you'll be eligible to receive reciprocal benefits at these institutions --- such as free admission, gift store discounts, + more when you travel outside of the Boulder/Denver Metro area. Learn more...
- Submit an online membership form.
- Pay for your membership online or call a box office team member at 303.492.5002.
- Enjoy all the perks of membership!
To join in person, visit the planetarium and a member of our box office team will assist you. See the full membership brochure for more details.
- Admits 1 student (with a valid high school/college ID) at a discounted rate
- + 2 free guest passes
- Admits 2 adults and 4 children (ages 17 and under) at discounted rates
- + 4 free guest passes
- (One adult member must be present for admission. An adult guest can accompany a member in place of the other adult member.)
- Admits 2 adults and 6 children (ages 17 and under) at discounted rates
- + 4 free guest passes
- (One adult member must be present for admission. An adult guest can accompany a member in place of the other adult member. This is a great option for Grandparents.)
Give the Gift of Membership!
When you purchase a gift membership for friends and family you're supporting the planetarium's mission and providing a full year of immersive educational and entertainment experiences.
Gift membership packets will be sent to the directly to the gift recipient. If you'd prefer to have the packet sent to the you, the gift giver instead, please contact our membership office at 303.492.5003 or email Carla Johns, Membership Manager.
Your membership is valid immediately upon purchase. Please present your photo ID at the box office.
Your membership packet (with cards and guest passes) will arrive in your mailbox within 10 business days or you can arrange to pick it up at our box office.
- Memberships are non-refundable, non-transferable, and expire one year from the date of purchase.
- When you visit, a photo ID and membership card are required to receive benefits. Cardholder must be present.
- Guest passes are for one-time use.
- Online deals such as Groupon or Living Social do not apply to membership purchases or discounted tickets.
- Memberships may be fully tax deductible. However, members are encouraged to confirm deductibility with their tax advisor.