Post-doctoral Research Fellow
- We have 1 open position in the general area of computational mechanics (since Summer 2022).
Graduate Research Assistant
- Ph.D. Level: We have 1 (or 2) open Ph.D. positions supported by RA in the area of computational solid mechanics. (since Summer 2022)
- M.S. Level: We always welcome interested students to join our research group as a graduate research assistant. However, we typically do not fund M.S. level graduate students though we have several available research topics.
- If you are interested in applying for one of these positions, please e-mail your CV at JH.Song(at)Colorado.edu. Qualified applicant will be contacted.
- Information about applying for the graduate program can be found at the CU Boulder Graduate Admissions website.
- For international students, English proficiency requirements (minimum TOEFL/IELTS/Duolingo scores) can be found through the CU Boulder site.
Undergraduate Research Assistant
- We are currently looking for self-motivated undergraduate research assistants. This position requires basic knowledge of computer programming (MATLAB and/or C++), linear algebra, matrix analysis, calculus (typically APPM Calculus I/II/III). Successful candidates can challenge for various fellowships/internships from NSF, NASA, NIST, DoD and DoE, etc. under the guidance of the PI.
- If you are interested in applying for this position, please stop by my office, ECOT 549, with your (unofficial) transcript.