Students must be registered with Disability Services and approved for note-taking accommodations in order to access note-taking services. If you are not currently registered with Disability Services, please visit our Register with Disability Services page.

If you are currently registered with Disability Services and you would like to request note-taking accommodations, please contact your assigned Access Coordinator. If you do not know who your Access Coordinator is, you can email using your CU Boulder email account to request that information.

Disability Services offers Peer Note-Taking and Glean, a note-taking application. However, if students would like to explore other note-taking options, we can help them decide what note-taking method is best for them.